Join the diabetes community
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences in the forum.Join the community
Cuddle,Sensory,Therapy,LSRRYD,$27,Swing,/foraminulate1105704.html,Hammock,Garden Furniture Accessories , Hammocks, Swing Chairs Accesso , Hammocks,Indoor,Swing,egservice.com.au,Snuggle LSRRYD Sensory Swing Indoor Therapy Hammock Snuggle Cuddle In a popularity LSRRYD Sensory Swing Indoor Therapy Hammock Snuggle Cuddle In a popularity $27 LSRRYD Sensory Swing Indoor Therapy Swing Snuggle Cuddle Hammock Garden Furniture Accessories Hammocks, Swing Chairs Accesso Hammocks $27 LSRRYD Sensory Swing Indoor Therapy Swing Snuggle Cuddle Hammock Garden Furniture Accessories Hammocks, Swing Chairs Accesso Hammocks Cuddle,Sensory,Therapy,LSRRYD,$27,Swing,/foraminulate1105704.html,Hammock,Garden Furniture Accessories , Hammocks, Swing Chairs Accesso , Hammocks,Indoor,Swing,egservice.com.au,Snuggle
Material: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
Size: 100x280cm , 150x280cm
Full set weight: 100x280cm (full set of about 410 grams)，150x280cm (full set of about 530 grams)
Load Bearing: 200 KG
1 x Hammock
1 x Connecting rope
1 x extension band
1 x 8 steel lock
1 x Yoga fixed disc
1. Yoga hammock hanging anchor must be strong, hanging upside down from the height of the first floor is not more than 30 CM, to prevent accidentally fall injuries.
2. Please check whether yoga hammock stage link is loose, whether extended with excessive wear before use.
3. Avoid carrying buttons and damage of yoga hammock or sharp objects.
4. This product is not fireproof fabric, please stay away from fire source.
5. Avoiding choose places which have gravel, twigs and other sharp hard object. Make sure the floor is clean and smooth.
6. Please allow 1-3cm (0.4-1.18") difference due to manual measurement and slight color variation for different display setting.
7. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Welcome to Diabetes.co.uk - a community of people with diabetes, family members, friends, supporters and carers, offering their own support and first hand knowledge. The Diabetes Forum is demonstrated in research to be the most actively used social medium for people with diabetes.[A]
There are many types of diabetes. The main two types are type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes and they are two totally different conditions. Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune condition whereas type 2 diabetes can be considered an intolerance to sugar, or insulin resistance.
Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune condition where the pancreas cannot produce insulin. There are over 330,000 people with type 1 diabetes in the UK. Learn more about blood glucose management and HbA1c. Read CGM and blood glucose meter guides.
There are four medically accepted methods of placing type 2 diabetes into remission. Speak to other people in the low calorie community, low carb community and ketogenic community. Diabetes.co.uk has been instrumental in the adoption of the lower carbohydrate approach in primary care.
Reducing sugar has been demonstrated to help place type 2 diabetes and prediabetes into remission. Reduction in sugar has been demonstrated to help people with type 1 diabetes also.
Daily updated news written by leading diabetes experts and journalists.
13th October 2021
The most popular areas of the site as determined by visits.